Terms & Conditions
The following conditions do not affect your statutory rights. By accepting a quotation or purchasing a product from us you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions stated below.
Pre-production - The stage, prior to filming, for planning purposes.
Production - Time spent by crew, on day(s) of filming.
Post-production - The stage post filming, in which footage will be edited.
Client - The person, business or orgainisation in which the product is being made for.
- Should the duration of pre-production become excessive, due to reasons outside of our control (e.g. significant change to brief), we reserve the right to charge for the additional time spent.
- Video Specifications shall be made in accordance with the brief outlined by the Client in pre-production.
- Unless agreed otherwise, in writing, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to obtain permission for filming at the required locations and to pay any applicable fees.
- Unless agreed otherwise at time of order, a ‘full day’ filming shall mean up to 8 hours (inclusive of reasonable breaks). The day starts when the crew arrive on site. A ‘Half Day’ filming shall mean up to 4 hours on the same basis as the above.
- Should the duration of production exceed the planned figure, due to reasons outside our the control (e.g. weather conditions, subject unavailable), we reserve the right to charge for the additional time spent.
- Should the project require specialist equipment or services (lighting, acters etc.) for the day(s) of production we would hire this for the planned period. Should the production run beyond the planned period, it would be at the discretion of the hire company or provider as to whether the period could be extended. If the reason for exceeding the planned period is outside our control, we reserve the right to pass on any additional costs incurred to the client.
- We reserve right to decide on final creative impression and design of the video(s).
- We shall complete a ‘first edit’ for the client to view and suggest amendments, as long as they are consitent with the project brief. We then complete a ‘final edit’. If there are further edit requirements, unless agreed otherwise at time of order, we reserve the right to charge for any additional time spent beyond the final edit stage.
- The Service shall be delivered to you in the manner agreed at the outset of the project (memory stick, DVD, digital file etc).
- We shall produce one master copy of the production only for your use. Should you require further copies an additional charge will apply. A separate quotation will be issued for the production of additional copies.
- Although we always strive to hit deadlines, times given for delivery are only estimates.
Travel & Expenses
- On projects where production requires that travel and subsistence are applicable, the cost would be stated on each project specific quotation.
Booking, rescheduling & cancellations
- A booking is confirmed when the deposit has been received, at this point a contract is formed between us and the Client.
- We confirm all bookings via email.
- Having made a booking, should the Client decide to cancel the project or fail to fulfil their obligations which lead to a cancellation, we reserve the right to charge for all costs incurred. In cases where a cancellation is received less than 10 working days prior to the day of filming, then the deposit would be non-refundable.
- Rescheduling will be at our discretion, depending on availability. Any costs incurred will be charged at the Client's expense.
- The payment plan would be stated on the project quotation in the format: deposit X% and completion of final edit y%, unless stated otherwise.
- Full payment should be made 30 days the invoice date. We will not consider payment to be received until it is represented by cleared funds.
- Should a payment remain unpaid for longer than 30 days, we may add a late fee of 8%.
Rights of Ownership
- We operate a fair approach to copyright. Copyright of the final product shall be assigned to you subject to the following:
a. Payment in full is received from you for all outstanding invoices.
b. You grant us a royalty free licence to use the media for our own promotional purposes, such as our website or otherwise.
c. All design concepts, logos, themes, plans, models together with copyright in any media shall remain vested in us. It shall be made available to you on licence providing that you shall only use such material for purposes identified in the brief.
All services provided by us and any dispute that arises is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.